RFI/RFP ISSUING AND EVALUATION
Digital Mosaic helps our clients:
- Define their requirements so that RFP responses can be critically and objectively evaluated.
- Perform a gap assessment to determine both integration requirements into existing infrastructure and identify strategic alternatives for RFP release.
- Describe business context and vendor evaluation criteria for each functionality.
- Use our extensive vendor evaluation toolset to match best fit vendors to your requirements.
- Assist with release and evaluation.
Our team excels at getting precise business requirements and clearly ensuring the alignment of a solution to business value. In addition to these, however, RFPs also need precise criteria and evaluation procedures for software components. With a more precise definition of requirements:
- RFP processes are more objective and the clarity of the evaluation criteria enable more robust process
- A better assessment can be made of the fit of a software solution to various business requirements enabling the client to better identify customization costs and better control overall solution costs.
- Vendors can more accurately cost development needs and be faster in implementation.
We help clients complete the RFI/RFP, prioritize business requirements for use in assessing returns, schedule and administer RFP/RFI returns.