FIND THE SOLUTION TO FIT YOUR BUSINESS INSTEAD OF FITTING YOUR BUSINESS TO THE SOLUTION
IT'S WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN STEPS THAT MATTERS
Want to avoid prior experiences of poorly executed systems selection assessments? When a company wants a solution that precisely fits their business needs, a 5 stage process to document requirements and assess alternatives is fairly common. We find that successful project assignments focus more of their effort on excellent execution ‘between’ these stages. For our clients, this clear and logical flow helps them achieve results more efficiently. Digital Mosaic will help you ensure that output from one part of the process is sufficiently detailed and clearly structured to be used as a guide to future steps.
We can help you find the solution that best fits your business. We can help improve:
- the scope control
- the strength of the evaluation criteria
- the ability to clearly describe the necessary changes during implementation for a package to fit your business practices
USING A CLEAR AND ACCELERATED PROCESS
Digital Mosaic’s key to an improved process is the ability to assist you in extracting and documenting:
- Very clear business requirements from mapping the process and data flows of your business.
- Objective criteria to evaluate vendors through an RFI and a precise description of how your business operates (or 'would like to operate') so that the feature/functionality of each vendor can be assessed.
- Tools your company will use when you are ready to work with your selected short list of vendors so that BOTH parties have a clear understanding of the gaps in functionality, and the magnitude of cost needed to address these gaps.
- An approach to doing the detailed design (USE CASES) that may be needed in large scale systems acquisition/development that is easily developed from the requirements documentation.
- A way of building the scripts which will test the functionality delivered to determine if the vendor met its contractual obligations.
Talk to us today about your project.